Sunset Inn & Suites Guest Reviews
A Favourite Downtown Vancouver Hotel
Sunset Inn & Suites values feedback from our guests. We encourage everyone to fill out our Guest Satisfaction Survey.
- The Sunset inn is situated perfectly in Vancouver to reach all your desired destinations and food options. A short 3min to 15min walk will give you all the cafes/restaurants/pubs and convenience stores in this area. Top tourist spots like Stanley park/English bay 20min walk, downtown approx 25min walk. The front desk staff are exceptional and try to help with info on all you can ask for. I can't thank them enough. Breakfast is included and they have a great variety and what they don't have you have in your great rooms is a well set up kitchen to satisfy your needs. Rooms are spacious with comfortable beds but bathrooms are a bit small but are functional. Secured free car park if you have a car. Had a great experience with Sunset Inn and can thoroughly recommend this place.
- We always stay at this downtown cozy suites hotel. The staff have complimentary umbrellas at the front door should you wish to step outside into the typical west coast drizzle. The suites are complete for family use, they are clean and well maintained. We have been coming to this hotel for more than 30 years; they treat us like family.
- Perfect for families as the rooms have a separate bedroom. Our kids were on the comfy sofa bed in the lounge while we were in a massive king size bed. Separate dining space and very functional kitchen was great to have. Room as very clean and much bigger than I expected. Excellent reception service (Jonathan) and I highly recommend staying here. Location also super central on the west end side but only a short walk to everything in downtown.
- After staying at the Rosellen Suites for 4 days we switched to the Sunset Inn. Not only was it less expensive but the room was much nicer (appeared to be recently upgraded) and overall we had a much better experience.
- Fantastic location, quality and service. Highly recommend. Buffet style breakfast really excellent with self service waffles. Rooms kitted out to a very high standard. Lovely decor, and adequate small kitchen. Nice balcony with views.