Hi, I’m Michael, the General Manager at the Sunset Inn & Suites, and I’d like to welcome you to our family. My team has assembled this page and all the links here, to help you get to know our property better prior and during your stay. If any more information is needed, please feel free to call or email any of our team members. We all look forward to welcoming you to Vancouver and to our family at the Sunset Inn & Suites.Michael Wright
Our downtown Vancouver hotel suites are furnished with all the amenities you might, whether you’re staying for one night or several weeks.
See below for a partial list of the extensive list of en-suite and hotel amenities. If there’s anything we’ve overlooked, just ask and we will do our very best to have it waiting in your suite upon arrival for your stay in beautiful downtown Vancouver.
We have designed our services and selected our amenities with the goal of making your stay at Sunset Inn & Suites effortless, comfortable, and filled with delight.
Our Spacious Suites in Downtown Vancouver Feature:
- AAA 3 Diamond Rating and 3.5 Star Canada Select & Star Quality Hotel, CAA approved
- Some of the largest (apartment-size) suites in Vancouver
- Newly renovated and redesigned rooms with separate bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and dining areas
- Continental breakfast and waffle station 7-10 AM every day of the week
- Complimentary gated parking and parking spot, for as long as you stay at the hotel (a rare treat for downtown Vancouver!)
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, for computers, iPads, smartphones and other Internet devices
- Expanded selection of HDTV channels (HDTV Plus) an all televisions
- Blu-ray players in all suites, with a selection of DVD movies available at the front desk
- Globe and Mail newspaper delivered to your suite each morning (Mon-Sat) upon requested
- Umbrellas available for your use on rainy days
- Free local and toll-free phone calls
- Computer available at the front desk for checking email and printing boarding passes
- Self-serve laundry (washer/dryer) facilities with complimentary soap, open 24 hours
- Updated small fitness facility with treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical and free weights
- Complimentary in-room safes
- Coffee and tea makers featuring Van Houtte coffee service
- Neutrogena Platinum bathroom amenities
- Private direct dial telephone number (with personalized voicemail) available
- Complimentary locked bike room for guest use
- Iron and ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- Ice, soda, vending machines
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer service
- Attentive, daily housekeeping and maid service
- Private balconies with partial views (in Executive Suites) of English Bay or Vancouver’s skyline and mountains
- Incredible West End Downtown Vancouver hotel location allows you to explore Vancouver’s most beautiful sights and attractions by walking around the city at your leisure.