Vancouver Suite Amenities
Outstanding Suites, Great Downtown Location
Our downtown Vancouver hotel suites are furnished with all the amenities you might need for a stay of one night or several weeks.
See below the extensive (but nevertheless only partial) list of amenities stocked in each suite or available at the hotel. If there's anything we've overlooked, just ask and we will do our very best to have it in your suite before you arrive for your stay in beautiful downtown Vancouver.
We have designed our services and selected our amenities with the goal of making your stay at Sunset Inn & Suites effortless and comfortable, as well as filled with delightful surprise.
Our Spacious Suites in Downtown Vancouver Feature:
- AAA 3 Diamond Rating and 3.5 Star Canada Select & Star Quality Hotel, CAA approved
- Some of the largest (apartment-size) suites in Vancouver
- Newly renovated and redesigned rooms with separate bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and dining areas
- Continental breakfast 7-10am every day of the week, with a waffle station setup 8am – 10am
- Complimentary gated parking for a car, for as long as you stay at the hotel (a rare treat for downtown Vancouver!)
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, for computers, iPads, smart phones and other Internet devices
- Expanded selection of HDTV channels (HDTV Plus) in the living rooms and bedrooms of our executive one bedroom and executive and standard large one bedroom suites
- Full Digital Cable Television throughout the hotel
- DVD players in all suites, with a selection of DVD movies available at the front desk
- Daily newspaper delivered to your suite each morning
- Umbrellas available for your use on rainy days
- Free local and toll-free phone calls
- Computer available at the front desk for checking email and printing boarding passes
- Self-serve laundry (washer/dryer) facilities with complimentary soap, open 24 hours
- Updated small fitness facility with treadmill, stationary bike, elliptical and free weights
- Complimentary in-room safes
- Coffee and tea makers featuring Van Houtte coffee service
- Neutrogena Platinum bathroom amenities
- Private direct dial telephone number (with personalized voicemail) available
- Complimentary locked bike room for guest use
- Iron and ironing board
- Wake-up calls
- Ice and soda machines
- Friendly, knowledgeable customer service
- Attentive, daily housekeeping and maid service
- Private balconies with partial views (in Executive Suites) of English Bay or Vancouver's skyline and mountains
- Incredible West End Downtown Vancouver hotel location that allows you to explore Vancouver's most beautiful sights and attractions by walking around the city at your leisure.