A Vancouver Business Hotel
Making Business Travel to Vancouver Easy and Fun
If you’re traveling to Vancouver on business, Sunset Inn & Suites has you covered.
Our spacious one-bedroom suites separate the bedroom from the living room, allowing you to separate your work area from your sleeping space. You can invite colleagues and conduct business from your room without sacrificing your privacy. You will have plenty of room for spreading out your papers or files in our apartment-sized downtown Vancouver hotel suites.
You will find all of the features and services business travelers in Vancouver request most – desks with comfortable, ergonomic desk chairs, free wired and wireless (Wi-Fi) high-speed Internet access, accessible electric plug outlets, complimentary continental breakfast, on-site fitness facility, personal voicemail, daily housekeeping and maid service provided by an attentive staff, and expert concierge services.
We have taken to heart the prescription that all work and no play make Jack and Jill …well you know the rest! While we’re walking distance to the business district, convention centre and most corporate offices in downtown Vancouver, we are also just far enough away to allow space and time for you to relax and unwind at the end of your day. Walk down to the beach for a relaxing stroll in the evening or begin your day with an energizing jog along the seawall and Stanley Park. Choose among numerous fine dining restaurants with ocean and sunset views in our neighbourhood or surprise your taste buds with nearby authentic ethnic dining options from around the world. Our hotel makes business travel to Vancouver a breeze.
Business travelers love our downtown Vancouver suite hotel and services:
- Large suites, with a separate area for work and entertaining colleagues.
- Awarded TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Ranked among the Top 10 Business and Suite Hotels in Vancouver by DK Eyewitness Travel Guides
- Desks with comfortable, ergonomic desk chairs
- Complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access, for computers, IPads, smart phones and other Internet devices
- •Continental breakfast 7-10am every day of the week, with a waffle station setup 8am – 10am ( also including Gluten Free Chex Rice Cereal & Gluten Free Whote Grain Bread)
- Complimentary gated parking for a vehicle, for as long as you stay at the hotel (a rarity for downtown Vancouver!)
- One-bedroom (apartment-size) suites include separate bedrooms, living rooms, kitchens and dining areas
- Top of the line King-size Four Seasons Enlighten Series by Spring Air, which are also the very first bed to be certified as Asthma and Allergy friendly in our Executive Large One Bedroom and Executive One Bedroom suites
- King-size Grand Resort Ultra Pillow-Top by Spring Air beds in our Standard Large, Standard One Bedroom, and Standard Studio suites
- 300+ thread count duvets
- Non-smoking property
- Extended selection of HDTV channels (HDTV Plus) in the living rooms and bedrooms of our executive one bedroom and executive and standard large one bedroom suites (we’re one of the only hotels in Vancouver to offer this!)
- Bathrooms with granite countertops and plush cotton towels
- Private balconies with partial views of English Bay or Vancouver’s skyline and mountains from our Executive Suites
- Fully-equipped kitchens
- A large selection of restaurants, grocery stores, dry cleaners, banks and other stores and services conveniently located at our doorstep
- Incredible downtown Vancouver, BC location that allows you to explore Vancouver’s most beautiful sights and attractions by walking around the city, at your leisure